Truck accidents can be scary and overwhelming, especially if there is more than one driver and vehicle involved. One of the most vital factors in any auto incident is finding a lawyer who will represent you well and has your best interest at hand. After you’ve been in an accident you want to find an Alpharetta truck accident lawyer to help you quickly get the professional guidance you need, so a truck accident doesn’t upend your life.
What Should I Do in a Truck Accident?
- Call the police so a report can be filed as quick as possible. Experts should be at the scene
- Be specific about potential physical harm involved to get proper medical care. When the police are notified, this allows an EMT to check the condition of everyone in the accident.
- Keep any conversation objective and precise, but as short as possible. Give the facts, not your opinion or other outside thoughts. Personal information can be looked at as potential guilt. Unnecessary information is, simply put, unnecessary.
- Exchange information with any other driver involved. If possible, take pictures of license plates, insurance, and other legal documents for your record.
- Collect other important scene information such as other pictures of your automobile and the truck involved. Take notes about anything you can while it is fresh in your memory regarding your speed, driving conditions, etc. You should always carry a pen and paper for emergencies.
- Speak to a truck accident lawyer immediately and file a claim.
Truck Accident Lawyer
Big truck accident lawyers specialize in complicated legal proceedings concerning collisions with semis, tractor trailers, or other large trucks. A truck accident lawyer will make sure you are properly compensated for any losses. Time is of the essence regarding vehicle collisions.
Specifically, it is very important to be aware of the state’s statute of limitations for where the accident occurred. Moreover, collecting evidence and a thorough investigation should always be completed with a lawyer in any accident. Plus, other legalities such as how long insurance companies can investigate a claim can be handled. A number of concerns and compensation can be appropriately handled with a truck accident lawyer.
- Medical expenses
- Loss of income
- Property damage such as your vehicle or other items
- Physical pain or suffering
- Emotional distress
How Can an Alpharetta Truck Accident Lawyer Help Me?
Big truck accidents are no light matter. Lawful allegations can quickly become confusing and complex. Georgia’s statute of limitations for truck accidents is two years to file a claim. Protect yourself and your finances in a truck accident. Call an Alpharetta truck accident lawyer right away to guide you in the often, confusing civil process. With our professional guidance, many things will be taken care of for you.
- Attaining testimonies from eye witnesses
- Gathering video and photo evidence
- Legal requirements met for the litigation process
- Building a persuasive argument for court
- Keeping you informed in every step of the claim and case
- Getting quality medical care during your entire recovery process.
A personalized expert analysis of the facts will see to it that every possible action is taken to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Remember, companies carry insurance with many attorneys and investigators involved, giving them the resources to help guard them from paying claims such as injury. Don’t struggle alone, whether it’s a small company or big corporation.
Contact an Experienced Alpharetta Truck Accident Lawyer
Whether it’s you or a loved one who has been in a truck accident, you need a trusted Alpharetta truck accident attorney to help with your case.
Contact Morrison & Hughes now to schedule a consultation. We’ll work with you to ensure you receive the compensation eligible under the state of Georgia law. Don’t jeopardize the chance of receiving what you deserve.